Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Endgame Spoiler Free Review


After years of build up and hype, Avengers Endgame has finally arrived, bringing a close to the Infinity Gauntlet era of the MCU. I didn't get a prescreening and I didn't even get to see it opening night, but I still rushed to the film just a day after release. After all, I didn't want to come across any spoilers on the internet. With that said, I am going to keep this review minimal, as I really don't want to spoil anything.

Avengers Endgame was truly fantastic.



I guess you might want some more detail than that. Endgame is a film that eliminates some of the biggest issues with the MCU. Characters never feel shallow, the villain feels like a true threat, and battles are actually believable (though fantastical). Every second of the film is unexpected but also not so surprising that I felt thrown off. I spent all 3 hours on the edge of my seat, prepared for the best and the worst and always pleased with the outcome. 

Endgame is surely a movie made for the fans. The whole thing is fan-service, not like explicit content to hook guys in their mom's basements, but actual moments that only fans would understand and would truly love. Emotions I didn't expect to feel filled my time in the theater, and simply put I loved it.

There were a few things that bugged me about the movie, but that will be included in the upcoming Spoiler Review. For now all you need to know is that Endgame is unique and wonderful and brings together the 11 years of the MCU perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment